Monday, August 10, 2009

Mr. and Mrs.

We are back.. two weeks later and could not be anymore in love! The wedding day was great, and went by so fast.. it was seriously like a dream. I will post pictures as soon as I have some. Here is one of my favorites of the day. My dad and I dancing. The neatest part about getting married on July 25th was that my parents were also married on the same day 32 years ago. It was such a great experience getting to share their anniversary with our wedding day.

We went on our honeymoon to Wakiki Beach in Honolulu, it was a surprise.. well the Honolulu part. I did end up finding out that we were going to Hawaii, so it was still a little surprise. :) We went snorkeling, hiking up to a waterfall, ate a ton, slept a ton, and most importantly relaxed and enjoyed each other. The next week we went to Lake Shasta in Northern California for a second honeymoon with Brads family on a house boat. It was a great time and I so enjoyed getting to know his family better.

Yesterday we drove into Huntington Beach for the first time as a married couple, and spent the first night in our home. We are so grateful to all those who helped make this day special and who have helped us along the way. We are so blessed.

Read all the posts below to hear about our honeymoon. Don't worry I left all the personal details out. :)

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful day and a fabulous couple of honeymoons! Everything was beautiful! I took a few short videos of your first dance, dancing with your parents, etc. so I'll have to get those to you one of these days, they're pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails