Friday, September 25, 2009

2 whole months!

Woweeee! Time has flown, I cannot believe today we are celebrating our 2 month anniversary!

This picture taken exactly a year ago.
Here are some new things I have learned in the 2nd month of marriage.

1- I need to learn to communicate better.
2- Life becomes a lot easier, but a lot busier once your married.
3 - Your weekends consist of home projects, no longer going to parties.
4 - Cable and College Football = Brad non existent
5 - I need to stock up on Peanut Butter Oreo's - which is Brads midnight snack
6- Switching your name on things is such a pain the in the behind!!
7 - I now have to think twice before signing my name.
8 - You feel like adults now around your parents and family.
9 - When you get hit on you feel really weird, its not flattering, and you feel bad for the person hitting on you.. hello, thats why there is a ring. :)
10 - Brad becomes my best friend more and more everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Crazy how time flies by so fast huh!?
    Glad things are good for ya!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails