Monday, January 25, 2010

1/2 a year of bliss!

Wow, it has already been half a year since Brad and I have been married? Its funny because people ask me all the time how I like it.. most people have heard the first year of marriage is the hardest. Well here is my honest answer. I love it, I love every minute of it. Everything is just better, and easier.

1 - I like things warm, Brad likes them cold, therefore I need layers of clothes at night!
2 - Being in a car for 12 hours straight makes Lacey sleep and Brad think of really crazy things.
3- Brad likes to talk in 4 different accents, my favorite is English, my least is Brooklyn.
4 - Again, I love going to other peoples weddings. We have been to 3 in the past month.
5 - Our friends that keep getting married are all staying close by = so fun!
6 - Working out.. is sadly not our biggest priority anymore.. we need to change that!!
7 - I sleep a lot.. I mean a lot..
8 - When you watch a movie where the spouse dies.. its super sad, more that it used to, I hate it!
9- We are each others biggest fans!
10- I've realized lots of my close friends don't see me being a mom anytime soon. I'm okay with that and love their honesty. I don't either to be honest and yes Brad and I are waiting 2 years, in case you were wondering.

Until next month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails