Wednesday, November 25, 2009

4 months of what I'm grateful for!


So I cannot believe it has been 4 months already!! This month I want to do something different, instead of what I have learned I'm going to do what I'm grateful for since its Thanksgiving and all. 
1- For memories, and childhood videos. 
2 - For my faith, and the chance to be with Brad not just until we die, but forever. 
3 - An amazing family, I have been raised by the best parents ever. 
4 - Amazing friends, who will be that forever. 
5 - Pinkberry, Yogurtland, Goldenspoon, anything that craves my sweet tooth! I hope there is yogurt in heaven!
6 - My job, I have been here 7 years and have met some of the greatest people - most that have moved on, but they will always be part of my family. 
7 - For a small world, its amazing the people you meet that connects you to someone. 
8 - Music, and car dance parties, they make a 12 hour drive seem shorter. 
9- Naps and cuddle dates. 
10- Laughter, and smiles.. I know that sounds cheezy.. but really. It makes life so much better!
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails