Friday, June 25, 2010

ELEVEN


It was just last year at this time that it was one more month till we got married, now its only one more month that we have been married a YEAR! I remember as a teenage thinking I was in love, and of course you think you are, ever one goes through it. However, you don't truly know what love is until you are married and you just keep growing more and more in love with that person. Its the best feeling ever!

This month we have learned...
- The more dorky I am, I think the more Brad is happy he married me.
- The more dorky Brad is, the more I am happy I married him.
- You have to date couples, we are dating the Hadley's this month, its going pretty well so far.
- Putting up dead animals in the house is a funny joke, but only for a minute.
- When Brad watches sports with one of his friends (Todd or Bryan) it sounds like there is 10 of them.
- I am so happy that basketball is over, now I just need Soccer to be over.
- Brad still thinks its crazy we are married, I don't know if he will ever actually realize that we are!
- When we watch a reality show like American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance, Brad is one of the judges.

1 comment:

  1. I love these posts so much -- if only we lived closer and could be your next couple to have a fling with! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails