Friday, July 24, 2009

The day before the wedding!

As I was going through pictures of the wedding I ran into the pictures from the night before when we went to family dinner at El Torito. I also forgot to blog about my wonderful first experience in the temple. Shame on me!! Anyways the day before the wedding I did everything in this order.

7am wake up
8am Got my hair blown dry by Jenn Draegger (she is amazing, if you need a hair stylist she is fab!)
9am Got a facial by Brooke at Massage Envy, she is also amazing
1030am Got mani and pedi with Jenn Scott
1130am Met mom and dad at our house (pictures to come soon)
1230pm Left with mom and Jenn to head to Fashion Island for lunch
130pm Met Brad, and family at temple. Even got a surprise visit from Melissa Lundquist (LOVES)
3pm Endowment Session
530pm Dinner with family
7pm Left for San Diego to stay in hotel with girls!

The temple was by far my favorite part of the day, and is highly recommended! Most Brides are so stressed the day before the wedding, and I was on cloud 9! I'm sure the facial and mani/pedi also helped to destressify (is that a word, it should be).

The dinner was great also, mine and Brads family were there, along with my friend Jenn. The waiter gave brad and I some fun accessories to embarrass us. Our families both told stories about our childhood or things we should know. Brad's family learned that I loved to melt popsicles in the microwave so they are like a slushy, I even had it for breakfast sometimes. My family learned that Brad is an explorer and loves finding Lizards. Hopefully our kids will not get that trait.. I am terrified of lizards, snakes, and insects! Lets pray I have little girls!! :) Here are some pictures from the lovely evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails