Monday, July 27, 2009

Honeymoon Day 2 - July 27th Day of AMAZING food!

Once we woke up Brad and I went down to get some breakfast, we at the Kuhio grill, its downstairs from the Marriott in Wakiki, anyways go to it! I fell in love with their Crunchy French Toast, I wish I had a picture to share, because it even looked beautiful. So they make french toast with wheat bread and dip it into Kellogg's Corn Flakes. Then put bananas and strawberries, just a few of my favorite things. Well our cute little waitress comes over and suggests I try the Coconut Syrup, HELLO, I fell in love again!! This food was amazing, I had it every day we were there for breakfast basically. Brad had the buffet, but then later realized he would get Eggs Benedict the following days.

Right after breakfast we had to go right to the beach and take pictures. So we took it right by the wedge, where we found some other newlyweds to take our picture, and then by a neat little waterfall.


We then went to the pool and laid out for the remainder of the day. Once we were hungry again we took a trip downstairs and ate at an another amazing place.. which I can't remember the name of it, but it was downstairs again in an Italian restaurant, let me tell you.. AMAZING again! We ate Fettuicini Alfredo with some ham in it, I believe it was called Pricioto? Hawaii has amazing food, I was obsessed, obviously!!




Talking about all this food is making me hungry..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails