Sunday, April 25, 2010

9 months!

No, I'm not pregnant its 9 months since Brad and I have been married! So crazy, and the sad thing about it was that we realized it at dinner while we had our friends The White's over. Time has sure flown its insane!

Here are some things that I have loved about the 9 months.
* Brad knows how to make me happy if i've had a bad day, CHOCOLATE
* Brad is a great planner, and surpriser, I'm not so good.
* We are finally both starting to get back in to our workout routines, 9 months later!
* Brad is finally getting me to use our crock pot, so we have been having friends over for dinner.
* Waking up and falling asleep next to him will never get old.
* When Brad works out, Brad needs to eat.. lots and lots more! Which means I want to eat more and more.. no bueno!
* Biggest Loser will always be our favorite show to eat chocolate to.
* Family hand me downs are the best. (we got a new computer, and surround sound, awesome!)
* Skype is the worlds best invention, I have been video talking to my parents every Sunday.
* Grateful that Brad doesn't get annoyed that I talk to a computer while visiting with my parents.

Until 10 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails