Friday, April 30, 2010

My Birthday Weekend


Wow, its been a long time since I posted about anything. Mostly because I'm waiting to get pictures back from all the things we have been doing.

For my birthday week, Brad took me out to dinner Thursday (the day before) he told me we were going to get italian food, and some yummy dessert. He told me we needed to leave by 7:15, so I am thinking we have reservations at 7:30, so when we get there i notice we are running a bit late, and he said oh shoot, I forgot to make reservations. I was a little upset about that.. regardless we arrived at Cheesecake Factory, and put in a reservation (which was already made) and some close friends of mine were there to surprise me! He is so good at surprises, last year he stirred up this one. I was so happy, the Dinsbachs, and Bartells were awesome to attend.


Friday on my birthday, I got spoiled by my friends at work, flowers, treats, lunch, it was awesome. Afterwards Brad and I drove out to Palm Springs for a relaxing weekend with his family. Saturday night his parents took us out to dinner to get sushi yummy!

The week after we went wakeboarding with a few of our married friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails