Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 A-Mazing!

We just had to take this photo.. we are dorks!

I cannot believe that 2010 is over, and I have barely done any posts so sorry! I have been so busy lately with work and enjoying fun times with the family! A few updates have happened since my last post.

-I got a promotion at work, I am now the Online Merchandise Manager for Quiksilver! Super stoked, its been so fun learning new stuff, I love a new challenge!
-I am in Young Women's as the Miamaid Advisor
-Brad is in Young Men's as the leader over the Priests. (we both get to act our age)
-Oh and the RUMORS are not true.. we are NOT pregnant.. yet! I promise I will let you know when we are. :)
-We love life!!

For Christmas we went out to Utah to visit my parents and the cows, we had such a great time!

The best mother ever.. seriously!
Hanging out on the Farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails