Monday, January 3, 2011

Best New Years Ever!



Every year I always put so much expectation on New Years, you get it so hyped up and then its a huge let down. Well this year was amazing, in every way. Our friends Janelle and Matt drove our from Arizona to celebrate his 30th Birthday. Janelle wanted to surprise him with his first trip to Disneyland, so we joined and let me tell you it was a blast!

The only bummer was that it was literally 30 degrees outside and so it was freezing. Luckily music was pumping throughout the park so I just danced around to keep warm it was so fun. We got there at 10am and stayed until it closed which was at 2am. Let me tell you, I was beat by the end of the night that the next day I was super sick. I didn't mind one bit though, i danced hard and had a blast!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails