Friday, October 2, 2009

Pictures Revealed

So lots of you have been asking for pictures of Brad and my place. I have been really hesitant to release them as we have added things here and there. However, here is a sneak peak of some of our favorite spots so far.

Here is our kitchen area/dining area. My BF Jenn from Utah gave us the picture behind our table. We love it, as that is where we were married.. yup that Castle!

If I were on a filming of "The Cribs" I would say.. "This is where the magic happens" This is our room.

And last but not least, our little patio. This is our favorite project so far. We put some green turf down, and lights. The picture doesn't do it justice. Brad is eventually going to put a little puting green out here. Ha! I will put some plants.. so stay tuned for the finishing product.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails