Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Three Months and two weeks!


Okay, I'm a little late on this one.. and its not because I didn't remember or because marriage isn't still awesome! I have been so busy!! Two weekends ago I went to Utah for a friends wedding. 
1- Being apart SUCKS, I never recommend doing it. 
2- I've realized I'm not the only newlywed that gets upset when the toilet seat isn't down (I actually feel in, in the middle of the night, funny now.. not then!
3- Cuddle dates are the best dates ever!
4- Saturdays now equal running errands and doing stuff around the house. Which I totally love!
5- Thank You cards.. no comment! 
6- Going to other weddings are now wonderful, you get to re-enjoy the memory of your day. 
7- My new signature is finally kicking in and I actually am starting to really like the look of it. 
8- I love being called Mrs. Arave (I just don't love pronouncing it) :)
9- When you have a bad day the best thing is coming home and crying to your best friend. 
10- My husband looks amazing in a suit.. amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails