Friday, October 2, 2009

We were on a boat!



So sorry Bracey fans, I have been so busy this week with my new promotion at work (I am now Assistant Online Merchandiser) that I have really had no time to Blog. So this is what has happened this week.

Friday night we went to our friends Brandon and Nicole Dinsbach's Wedding. It was wonderful, and was on a yacht. So we cruised around with our friends on the Newport Harbor. So fun. Saturday we went to my wonderful friend at work Tiranan's 30th Birthday party. So fun, and hung out with work people all day.

Sunday Brad and I had the lovely task to speak in our new family ward at church. Let me just say.. I am happy its over with. I have the hardest time speaking in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails