Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh Love


So since this month is almost over, and it is love month I thought i'd end it off with a love story. Precious, I know!!

I still remember the day that Brad told me he loved me. Mostly because I was waiting SOOOOOO long for him to tell me. I knew that I loved him when I went out to Palm Springs for Thanksgiving and I met his whole family for the first time. I never did tell him, because that is the guys job. So for Christmas when Brad came out to surprise me it finally happened. We were sitting on my parents new couch in front of the fire place, cuddling of course. He started saying Lace... and then paused for like 5 minutes, and finally said it! Ooh it was the best feeling in the world! I guess he originally actually wanted to wait until New Years, but luckily he didn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails