Thursday, February 25, 2010

S-E-V-E-N


Seven Months my friends! Wow has time flown!!! And we have grown so much, I think I just rhymed! The past seven months have definitely been the best months of my life! Here is why.

- I never thought I could love someone so much.
- I still get butterflies when we kiss.
- He can always find a way to cheer me up or make me laugh.
- Living with a guy is so much easier than girls, especially when he's your best friend.
- Valentines Day is so much better when your married, in more ways than one. ;)
- No matter what, I always have someone by my side. My favorite, waking up.
- Hearing compliments from Brad will never get old.
- When I get discouraged, I always have someone to vent to, or cry to. Even when he forces it out.
- Being a team, 2 is always better than 1. Go Team Arave!!!!
- On topic of last name, I really dislike pronouncing it. People look at me like I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails