Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day!

So Valentines this year was so wonderful, we celebrated Friday. We both got off early, and Brad had a few surprises/rounds he had planned.

Round 1, we went and saw Valentines Day - we had to do this in the day time, since I tend to fall asleep easily during movies. The movie was so cute, I was super emotional or something so I cried of course!
Round 2, we went to one of our favorite places to eat. Pacific Whey, down in Crystal Cove which is where we went Last year. On our way there we drove down PCH and watched the sunset. We usually both get breakfast food, but we got dinner food this time.
Round 3, we drove home, and made chocolate covered strawberries, my FAVORITE!


It was a wonderful day, Brad made me so happy!


Pictures to come (I took them with my new Holga Camera)!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails