Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brad + Lacey = Bracey

I have always loved the part in Father of the Bride, when Annie was younger and she says "Dad, I met a man in Rome. And he's wonderful and brilliant, and we're getting married."

No, I did not meet Brad in Rome, I met him at church. However, he is wonderful, and brilliant and we ARE getting married. I can't say that phrase enough! I always thought in my young age that I would get married around 25. Although people in high school thought my best friend Jenn and I would be the FIRST ones to get married.. I think they jinxed us! :) I actually have to thank them, otherwise I might possibly be in a trailer park someone with 2 kids. Eek scary thought.. moving on.

This will be a new blog of mine talking about events, memories, and our progress to get married and our wonderful adventure in this life and more.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails