Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The proposal - May 9th 2009


On our first date Brad wanted to do something neither of us had done. So we decided we would go hit some hot pink golf balls in the ocean. We wanted to be sure we could see them in the dark so we found some hot pink golf balls. On the day of the engagment Brad and I spent some time at the beach with some friends, then went to my place to watch a movie. Well during the movie Brad wants to go for a walk on the beach. So we walk quite a ways.. probably a half mile in the sand and turn back around. On our way back we stopped and looked at the waves. He pointed out to me that there was a pink golf ball on the ground. I just thought it was some random thing on the beach, until he pointed out like our first date. He then knelt down and opened the golf ball and there was my ring! I can't remember what he said besides that he wanted to marry me, but of course I said yes. Our good friend Tiffany recorded the whole proposal and had a picnic set up for us to watch the sunset and have a romantic time together.

6 comments:

  1. woot woot! i love it, love both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! What a cute engagement story, I am so so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS SUCH A CUTE STORY!!!!!CONGRATS..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Way to get creative Brad! I'm super impressed. Congrats and love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! How exciting!!! When will the big day be??!!! and where?! I wanna hear all about it! (looks like we both had busy weekends, i miss you!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. Way to go. A cute story to remember. Mom

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails