Friday, May 15, 2009

How to plan a wedding in 2 months and a week..

I honestly never thought it would be possible to plan such a special event that I will remember the rest of my life in 2 months. Well.. Brad and I have actually planned it in less that that.. a less that a week even!!

We have the Date: July 25th, 2009
Place: San Diego Temple
Time: 9am

Reception: Waters Restaurant

The dress - I would show you.. but if Brad saw, that would be no bueno! I'll just tell you, its gorgeous, and unique!

I have the decorations figured out.. see below post.

Photographer: Mike Cunningham

We just need to send the invites, and get everyones addresses! We have been on a roll. YIPPPEEE SKIPPY!!

4 comments:

  1. wow! july 25 will be a busy freaking day! my little sister is getting married in the same temple 2 hours after yoU! yayyyyyy! es un dia romantico. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is so quick!!! The San Diego temple is so pretty!!!!
    Zac and Brittany WIlliams
    260 N Dixie Dr. #8C St George UT 84770

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trever and Ashley Wright
    3722 N. Higley Road
    Farr West, UT 84404

    Im so excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice with Waters. Good food and fun location. I already miss Irvine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails