Friday, May 29, 2009

56 Days!

Time is flying everyday and we are getting everything figured out.

Engagement Pictures: Check - will post in two weeks!
Brad's Tux: Check
Invitations: Got em - just need to print em, and address em!
Dress: Check (I would post the picture, but we wouldn't want Brad to get a peak).
Registered: Target and Bed Bath and Beyond!
Cake: Still need to taste test.. but have the place and the cake figured out.

I feel like I'm forgetting something.. ha!

Flying to Utah this weekend to try the dress on, spend time with Mom, have Bridal Shower with friends and family, test make up, and fly home! I also leave for Florida Monday-Thursday for work! Its going to start getting crazy!!

We need to find a place to live, figure out colors in our bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. I have found these inspiring images.. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails